Website NH Ross
Long Island, NY's Best Home Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical
Parts Runner/Technicians Helper for HVAC/Plumbing Company (Suffolk)
Compensation: Depends on your experience and knowledge. TBD.
Employment type: full-time
NH Ross is currently searching for motivated, positive, ambitious team players that are interested in being part of an ever-growing service company that has been serving Long Island for over 49 years. We currently have a position available for a Parts Runner/Technician’s Helper.
Parts Runner/Technician’s Helper Must Be/Have:
- Clean drivers license
- Drug-free (pass drug test & background check)
- Knowledge of plumbing fittings parts is preferred
- Knowledge of hand tool use
- Some mechanical ability
- Not afraid of heights
- Preliminary trade education is a plus
- Able to work long hours when needed.
Parts Runner/Technician’s Helper Responsibilities include:
- Picking up and delivering parts while being accurate with all orders
- Helping on installations when needed
- Office & job site clean up
- Requires lifting of up to 100 lbs, sometimes working in crawl spaces, attics, and basements.
Since this is a driving position, we prefer someone with the knowledge of the roads in Suffolk County. There is room for advancement. We supply company uniforms, shoes, coats, hats, benefits, life insurance, 401-k plan, and paid vacation/holidays.
Reply to this post with your resume.