Long Island Plumbing, HVAC, & Electrical Maintenance Plan
$9.99/mo + tax
Convenient, Routine Service for Your Ultimate Comfort:
At NH Ross, Inc., we believe that routine maintenance is the best way to prevent major issues with your plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling systems. Busy homeowners often find it difficult to remember to tend to their equipment and become susceptible to costly repairs and replacements. That’s why we offer a convenient Total Care Maintenance Agreement that includes four maintenance visits per year as well as great discounts and priority service.
Click on our total care agreement to see the details!
The Benefits of Our Plan
By keeping your plumbing, electric, heating, and cooling systems in good shape, you can maximize the lifespan and efficiency of your fixtures. It only takes a few inspections each year to ensure that your equipment is functioning as it should.
When you purchase our monthly or annual maintenance plan, you will receive:
- Bi-annual HVAC checkups: Comprised of one heating checkup and one cooling checkup. At these visits, our technicians will inspect heat exchanger and flue piping, examine safety controls, check your thermostat, inspect ductwork layout and design, replace air filters, check for leaks, and inspect the systems for proper air flow and to improve air quality.
- Annual plumbing evaluation: At this yearly checkup, we will inspect your water heater, fixtures, faucets, and water and drain lines.
- Annual Electrical Evaluation: At this yearly checkup, we will inspect your Electrical Panel, switches and receptacles, as well as inspect smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- A 10% discount on heating, cooling, and plumbing repairs: Any time your equipment needs to be repaired, we will discount our service. Also included is a lifetime parts warranty.
- Detailed reports about our findings: After every checkup, we will provide you with a detailed account of what we found, what we recommend you do, and what may need to be repaired in the future.
For only $9.99 per month or $99 per year, this plan can’t be beaten. Our skilled Long Island plumbers and technicians are trained to handle all makes and models of air conditioners, heaters, furnaces, electrical, and plumbing fixtures. Keep your home’s systems in great shape all year long by becoming a Total Care Maintenance Agreement member. See Our Application for more information and Terms and Agreements.