Website NH Ross
Long Island, NY's Best Home Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative
We’re a family-owned business that cares about its team members and promotes a focus on family, safety, health care, education and so much more all for the benefit of their NH Ross team. Work for a company that has been in business for almost 51 years in a recession-proof service industry. Service Titan and Nexstar experience are a plus!
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- Strong Computer Skills; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Able to up-sell our maintenance agreement – commission involved here!
- Answer and manage incoming calls, outbound calls, emails, chats and multitask in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Ability to utilize a call script.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Aim for customer resolution and return
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
- Excellent computer skills to learn our scheduling software program
- Drug Free
We offer outstanding benefits:
- 40 hour work week
- Excellent commission structure with a strong hourly base salary
- Paid time off/Holidays
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
Salary based on experience
Please send us your resume if interested.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability