Website NH Ross
Long Island, NY's Best Home Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical
Residential HVAC, Plumbing and Electric Service and Install company looking for a Professional Manager to train, coach, and set goals for service technician’s.
- Recruit, hire, train and coach the field technicians (Non Technical).
- Inspire outstanding customer service.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring energy to set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their sales goals with ride alongs, one on one’s and weekly meetings.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
- You should have manager/trainer/coaching experience, preferred in the home services industry.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Understanding of budgets and financial reporting (P&L’s and Balance Sheets)
- Must be sales oriented
- You must be a person who can take charge and get the job done.
- Nexstar trained and Service Titan experience a plus but not required.
- mileage reimbursement.
- Medical benefits available
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- Company supplied uniforms.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, tell us why you are best for this job and send your resume.
$75,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching